Are you an aspiring video games journalist who is keen to be part of a rapidly growing project? Are you a video games fanatic who always dreamed of writing about games?
Boomslang is looking for dedicated writers to join our PoweredOn gaming division. Currently, we are looking for contributors for the following content types:
What we’ll bring to the table:
- A platform to express your voice and style;
- A friendly and stress-free environment, with like minded, open minded people who share your passion.
- In depth editing and guidance when needed;
- Possibility for future payment, based on views and ad revenue;
- A chance to take part in the rise of an exciting new project.
What you’ll bring to the party:
- You need to be proactive, driven and self motivated: It is important for us to work with writers that know how to source topics themselves;
- Excellent command of the English language:
- Great attention to detail: The devil is in the details. Catching a typo and spotting a deeper meaning to an article are both equally important;
- Applicants must care about their content: If a writer is not engaged with their content, a reader cannot be expected to like it either;
- Previous experience in an online media will be considered a plus; (Not Essential)
- Previous experience with WordPress will be considered a plus; (Not Essential)
So, you fancy it? Here’s what’s next:
Pop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name and age;
- Previous relevant experience; (If applicable)
- a link / attachment to some of your more recent work;
- What are your favourite games?
- Which consoles do you own?
- Can you chug a beer? (only joking) …..But seriously, Can ya?
Look forward to hearing from you soon!